JOIN THE ZEN TEAM
Community is what we are. Happiness is what we live for. Join our team of passionate leaders and be prepared to JUST RIDE. We are seeking leaders that are energetic, charismatic, professional, and passionate about fitness. COME RIDE WITH US!
RIDE ANY TIME
We all like to get a little sweaty. When you become a part of our team you can enjoy free classes at our studios as well as bring a friend to ride with you for free at any time.
Work should be a place to go to because you have to – it’s a place you should enjoy. Each team member contributes directly to the growth of our brand. Getting things done on time is crucial to the success of our brand, which is why we believe in non-traditional work schedules.
Whether you’re at the studio, in our office, or out in the field, you never know when there is going to be a random dance party. It’s fun. It’s exciting. It’s fresh.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Pittsburgh: Front Desk, Instructor
Please fill out the form below and someone from our team will contact you shortly!
We are looking for front desk staff with engaging personalities and a strong work ethic to provide the highest level of customer service and hospitality to our riders. You will serve as the face of our studio and assist/greet riders. A smile on your face is a given!
Front desk staff must be willing to provide helpful support to our instructors to ensure an amazing class experience for our riders. If you possess these qualities, shoot us an email with your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- A zest for life & a very positive energy
- Problem solving on the fly
- Organized and detail oriented
- Interest in health, wellness and specifically fitness
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Responsible & committed
We are searching for creative and dedicated fitness professionals to inspire our riders with top-notch music skills and well-prepared classes. We believe that the way your ride your bike is the way you live your life, and we want to meet enthusiasts who want to be part of our growing brand.
If you possess these qualities, shoot us an email with your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself. Email: email@example.com
- Complete understanding of interval training – what it means and how it plays a role anatomically.
- Able to design a Ride with intensity while still having fun! Intensity, workout quality, and vigorous cardiovascular results are what keep our riders coming back. Every instructor must be able to bring the heat while being motivating and inspirational!
- Ability to inspire riders, giving them more than just a good sweat.
- Ensure our riders are receiving a quality workout and are always safe.
- Have your own reliable source of music access. (Ex: laptop, iPad, iPod, computer)
- Proficient in iTunes / Spotify, Mix Meister, etc. and be able to create a playlist that is attractive to our riders.
- Positive attitude.
After an initial interview and audition, we offer a training program where you’ll learn to teach a powerful class that reaps quality cardiovascular results. The expectation is that you come out of training with the ability to teach an infectious, intense rhythm ride, and know how to inspire riders all while using the Zenergy method.